CBE Industry Council
Industry partners, government agencies, and non-profits in the Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Industry Council (CBEIC) enrich the practical training and professional development of Smith School students while benefiting from exceptional visibility and customized interactions with students and faculty to drive talent acquisition.
CBE Industry Council (CBEIC)
- Provides students with opportunities for professional development through engagement with non-academic enterprises and engineers
- Enriches CBE curriculum and provide visibility to CBEIC members through opportunities for participation in the development and delivery of course content
- Creates a pipeline for top-talent acquisition for members interested in CBE and related fields
- Opens opportunities for members to leverage CBE research expertise through collaborations
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. Focused on serving energy, environment and emerging markets, we provide essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We are also the global leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. Air Products develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world's largest industrial gas projects, including gasification projects that sustainably convert abundant natural resources into syngas for the production of high-value power, fuels and chemicals.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products' higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
We will provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come. As a result, consumers will reward us with leadership sales, profit and value creation, allowing our people, our shareholders and the communities in which we live and work to prosper.
The Phillips 66 Company is an American multinational energy company headquartered in Westchase, Houston, Texas. It debuted as an independent energy company when ConocoPhillips executed a spin-off of its downstream and midstream assets.
With more than 140 years of experience, we are well-positioned to help fulfill global energy needs. We are a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company with unique businesses in Refining, Midstream, Chemicals and Marketing and Specialties.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for over 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to nine FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, nearly all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye diseases, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, pain, hematologic diseases, infectious diseases and rare diseases.
- Access to students
- Participation in the development and presentation of course curriculum
- Speaking opportunities
- Options to propose student projects and engage with their execution
- Opportunities for networking with faculty and other CBEIC members (10-20 in total)
- Branding and exposure with logo and name on the CBEIC website and partnership wall
- Annual, members-only workshop